Reminsence Of A Sweet Searching Soul



FOLLOW♥?



Follow Me on Pinterest

♥ARCHIVES.

A Glimpse of My 2013 Monday, February 10, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
How time flies so fast and I never thought I can still go back to my blog. Err! How shameful it is that I only had 2 entries for 2013 and it had 5 months interval. Haha!


Maybe it sums up my 2013 then.I was really busy or should I say I was pretty much preoccupied with the drastic changes that happened. I can't say that last year was not my year just because of the "not so good" stuff that occurred. In every year theres always something bad however the difference from then to last year were, aside from its DEATH DEFYING effect, it made me realize a lot of things.



So let me share the HIGHLIGHTS of MY 2013.



INDEPENDENT LIVING



*With my neighbors/officemates



NEW FRIENDS

* My SC friends aka  my sisters from another mother



MY FOREVER FRIENDS

* CEU girlfriends and Hoodlums, Barkada Nights, Ninababe, Bheshie Kayla and Bhez Lara, Crazy Cheenee and my Little Miss Psychologist aka my legit college buddy Kris



FAMBAM

*Quality time with my sibs, Mama and Papa. Nava Sisters, Ate Chelle and Ate Lyn and the kids and my ever crazy Denise



TRAVEL TIME

*Pampanga and Baler, Aurora (close to my heart! Two times in a row!)


HOSPITAL TRIP

*Got sickly and hospitalized during the last quarter of the year. I'm trying to be healthy now! :)



HAIR STORY

*From BLACK CURLY to RED CURLY  then after 3 long years SHORT RED HAIR! 




:) 

*After 815 days of ups and downs. Things has been change. 

"Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard.Oh, take me back to the start" - (The Scientist - Coldplay)






Labels: , , , , , , ,